P.F Candle Co. - Classic Candles
The classic collection from PF Candle is inspired by the great outdoors and earthy aromas. Available in two sizes: 7.2oz and 12.5oz. These candles are made with 100% domestically-grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks. Comes inside of a lovely amber glass jar with kraft label and brass lid.
- Amber & Moss - A weekend in the mountains, sun gleaming through the canopy. Sage, moss, and lavender.
- Black Fig - Backyard fruit trees, something baking in the oven. A little spicy and just sweet enough. Evergreen, mission fig, and spice.
- Copal - Farmer’s market herbs, dinners al fresco, incense burning in the distance. Rosemary, resin, and cardamom.
- Pinon - Winters in the Southwest, lingering bonfires, wool jackets in rotation. Piñon logs, cedar, and vanilla.
- Teakwood & Tobacco - The one that started it all. Some call it the boyfriend scent, we call it the O.G. Leather, teak, and orange.
- Golden Coast - Big Sur magic, wild sage baking in the sun, the rumble of waves and rocks. Eucalyptus, sea salt, redwood, and palo santo.
- Neroli & Eucalyptus - Inspired by modern botanical bouquets: herbaceous neroli and honeyed orange blossom take the lead, with a dash of minty eucalyptus for a rejuvenating finish.
- Sandalwood Rose - New York meets Los Angeles. Cashmere rose, oud, and sandalwood.
- Sweet Grapefruit - Ice cold lemonade. Dinner on the patio with your favorite people. Grapefruit, yuzu, and lemon.
- Patchouli Sweetgrass - A windows-open, incense-burning Saturday with nowhere to be. Cream, sweetgrass, and smoke.
- Spiced Pumpkin - Pumpkin cake, lots of butter, Harry Potter weekend. With warm, comforting notes of nutmeg, pumpkin, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
- Spruce - Infused with pine and cedarwood essential oils, this spruce-scented candle smells just like a walk through a patch of dense, snow-powdered forest.
- Smoky Cinnamon Special - Clinking glasses, crackling firewood, lighting one up while the records spin. Bitter orange, cassia bark, and patchouli.
- Sunbloom - Day-tripping in the desert, spring’s first bloom, infinite blankets of kaleidoscopic wildflowers. Golden-rayed lily, yarrow, and tonka bean.