Detroit Rose Soy Candle
A City Bird customer favorite, Detroit Rose Candles are hand-poured in Detroit’s historic Eastern Market neighborhood. Each candle is made with all natural vegan-soy wax and premium fragrance oils with scents that are inspired by Michigan’s natural beauty and Detroit’s rich culture and history. Each candle is about 4” tall and has a burn time of 52 hours. Made in Detroit.
- Cinnamon pairs warm vanilla with a spicy blend of cardamom, ginger and cinnamon. This scent is both delicate and bright.
- Pine features balsam, juniper, and earth to create a bright, earthy pine scent to create a true winter classic.
- Neroli blends sandalwood, musk, and neroli for a warm and musky scent, featuring balancing notes of white floral.
- Campfire combines notes of smoke, driftwood, and cinnamon to evoke a classic summer campfire scent.
- Lavender features bright, fresh, herbal scents, inviting you to relax and recharge.
- Milk + Honey creates a warm, inviting scent with notes of light honey and cinnamon.
- Fig Tree features the citrus of fruit, soft wood notes, and notes of spice to capture the warm balance of a fig tree.
- Tobacco + Bay Leaf pairs the fresh, peppery bay leaf with a bergamot top cedar and fresh cut tobacco leaf to create a scent that is herbal, bright, and warm.
- Bergamot delicately blends crisp lemon citrus scents, creating a scent that is bright, energizing, and classic.
- Patchouli + Amber combine white floral and musky amber and herbs, bringing a earthy rendition to classic patchouli.
- Moss evokes the scent of a forest with verdant sweet grass, herbaceous ferns, and earthy cedar.