Cellar Door Handmade Bar Soaps - Fall Collection
Handmade in Plymouth, Michigan, Cellar Door’s wildly popular soaps feature incredible scents, beautiful marbled colors, sassy labels, and the line’s signature hand-poured wavy top. Every bar is vegan and free of sulfates, phthalates, parabens, and synthetic dyes.
- Autumn Apple Fest - fresh pressed cider, caramel apples, warm apple pie.
- Basic Witch - crisp red apple, golden honey, warm cloves.
- Farmhouse Pumpkin - pumpkin, honey, sandalwood, tobacco.
- Graveyard Smash - candied apple, vanilla, cotton candy, wild rose.
- Haunted Woods - fallen leaves, moss, freshly dug earth, lichen.
- Holland Hard Cider - crisp hard cider, mulling spices, orange peel.
- Lavender Pumpkin - warm pumpkin pie, vibrant bulgarian lavender.
- October Road - crisp apple, autumn breeze, leaf piles, charred firewood.
- Pumpkin Chai Latte - warm pumpkin puree, spicy chai, fresh roasted coffee.
- Samhain Harder Cider - crisp hard cider, mulling spices, orange peel.
- Sanderson Spice - bourbon, mulled cider, dried tobacco, cedarwood, oud wood.