COVID-19 Safety Precautions
COVID-19 Safety Precautions at City Bird and Nest
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve taken extensive safety measures in our shops for the health and safety of our staff and customers. Please read below for more information and feel free to call (313) 831-0146 or email email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns. We can’t wait to welcome you back into the shops!
Things to Know Before you Visit
For everyone’s safety and comfort, we are requiring customers to please observe the following guidelines when visiting City Bird and Nest:
- Every customer and staff member needs to wear a face mask while in the stores.
- City Bird’s customer capacity will be limited to 8 people and Nest’s will be limited to 6 at all times. If the store is full when you arrive, please wait outside for someone to exit.
- Please maintain 6’ of distance between yourself and other customers while in the store.
- Please shop thoughtfully, limiting handling of items you don’t wish to purchase.
- If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms or have recently been exposed to someone with COVID-19, please wait to visit until you are sure it is safe.
Safety Precautions in the Shop
- Protective plexiglass shields have been installed surrounding the counters.
- Hand sanitizer stations are placed throughout the shops and behind the counters.
- Floor decals are installed 6’ apart to remind customers to keep distance.
- All surfaces and handles are being disinfected at regular intervals throughout the day.
- We currently prefer contactless payment methods, although we still accept cash. If you are paying with cash, your change will be placed in a dish on the counter for you to collect.
- Our return policy is unchanged, but we will set all returned items aside for a quarantine period and thoroughly clean them before placing them back on the floor. With this extra procedure in mind, please shop thoughtfully.
- All staff are participating in a daily health screening in accordance with CDC guidelines before coming into work.