Detroit Rose Soy Candle
A City Bird customer favorite, Detroit Rose Candles are hand-poured in Detroit’s historic Eastern Market neighborhood. Each candle is made with all natural vegan-soy wax and premium fragrance oils with scents that are inspired by Michigan’s natural beauty and Detroit’s rich culture and history. Each candle is about 4” tall and has a burn time of 52 hours. Made in Detroit.
- Bergamot - delicately blends crisp lemon citrus scents, creating a scent that is bright, energizing, and classic.
- Bloom - smells like a spring floral bouquet of lilac and jasmine while complemented by the balsamic, woody notes of sandalwood.
- Bourbon Orange Spice - features smooth, bright notes of orange, oak and caramel-y bourbon. Like an aromatic sip of a classic Old Fashioned.
- Campfire - combines notes of smoke, driftwood, and cinnamon to evoke a classic summer campfire scent.
- Cinnamon - pairs warm vanilla with a spicy blend of cardamom, ginger and cinnamon. This scent is both delicate and bright.
- Coast - features a gentle breeze of sea salt, freshly mown grass, and hints of cedar and eucalyptus.
- Fig Tree - features the citrus of fruit, soft wood notes, and notes of spice to capture the warm balance of a fig tree.
- Grapefruit + Jasmine - features sunny grapefruit & delicate jasmine to enchant and uplift.
- Lavender - features bright, fresh, herbal scents, inviting you to relax and recharge.
- Milk + Honey - creates a warm, inviting scent with notes of light honey and cinnamon.
- Mistletoe - deep forest with bright juniper and sweet currant notes. A true holiday sensation that can be enjoyed any time of year.
- Moss - evokes the scent of a forest with verdant sweet grass, herbaceous ferns, and earthy cedar.
- Neroli - blends sandalwood, musk, and neroli for a warm and musky scent, featuring balancing notes of white floral.
- Oud - features warm oak with a hint of spice. Like the sun setting over the canyon.
- Patchouli + Amber - combine white floral and musky amber and herbs, bringing an earthy rendition to classic patchouli.
- Pine - features balsam, juniper, and earth to create a bright, earthy pine scent to create a true winter classic.
- Rosa - soft red rose petals mingle with spicy, aromatic clove for a playful and enchanting twist on our classic rose scent. Resinous and exotic benzoin lends body and hints of black pepper and freesia complete this dreamy profile.
- Soil + Rain - an arresting fragrance reminiscent of sitting on the porch watching the rain fall. Notes of damp earth, ozone and oak moss mingle with fresh English ivy for a mesmerizing, invigorating and mysterious profile.
- Tobacco + Bay Leaf - pairs the fresh, peppery bay leaf with a bergamot top cedar and fresh cut tobacco leaf to create a scent that is herbal, bright, and warm.
- Vetiver + Smoke - features smoke and the gentle spice of clove and cardamom. Warm and sensual.
- Woods - a deep inhale of verdant woods mingles with black pepper, bergamot, and musk. Fresh and captivating, evoking the brisk chill of a walk in the woods, fallen leaves beneath your feet, near a northern cabin getaway.