Boy Smells Candles
In 2016, Boy Smells began as an experiment in candle-making in the Los Angeles kitchen of co-founders and real-life partners Matthew Herman and David Kien, they wanted to create a product that embraces masculinity and femininity simultaneously in a straightforward way that wasn't targeted to one gender. Each candle is created in the founders’ home in Los Angeles with fragrance and natural oils, all-natural coconut wax and beeswax. They are hand-poured in a 8.8 ounce reusable glass vessel, hand-labeled, and have a 55 hour burn time.
- Ash - firewood, smoke, charcoal, palo santo and hay.
- Cashmere Kush - pot flower, cashmere wood, white amber, vetiver, tulip and powdery musk.
- Cameo - musk, crystalized ginger, rose, vanilla and sparkling white woods.
- Cedar Stack - cedar, labdanum, juniper berry, sawdust and white musk.
- Cinderrose- rose, tuberose, oakmoss and smoke.
- Cowboy Kush - suede, saffron flower, labdanum, pot leaf, tonka, raspberry and patchouli.
- Gardener - tomato, petitgrain, white tea and honeysuckle.
- Hinoki Fantome - resin, hinoki, cardamom, jasmine, moss and guiac.
- Kush - pot, suede, white musk, tulip and amber.
- Les - black currant, peach blossom, jasmine rice, cardamom and white cedar.
- Petal - tree flowers, rose, sage and patchouli.