Spicewalla - Spice Collection Sets
What makes Spicewalla so different? It's simple - the sourcing, selection, and blending process is personally curated by the master of spices himself, Meherwan Irani, a 3-times James Beard nominated chef and founder of Chai Pani Restaurant Group, along with his culinary team led by chef de cuisine, James Grogan. Spicewalla can be found in the kitchens of award winning chefs throughout the country and now in your home!
These Spice Collection Sets come with 3 different types of yummy spices that are sure to step up your cooking game!
- Chilli Collection - Looking for a little pep in your meal? This collection brings the heat with three different chillies that have three distinct flavor profiles. From smoky to earthy, to mild and fruity, you can use these chili powders in a hearty breakfast or a decadent chocolate dessert. Ancho chili powder - chipotle chilli powder - smoked paprika.
- Mediterranean Collection - A perfect collection for the aspiring chef and the seasoned (no pun intended) kitchen professional. We use the freshest ingredients to make this collection of classics. Great for a special evening of french cuisine by way of Julia child, or a casual picnic with pasta salad. Modena balsamic rub - herbs de Provence - Tuscan seasoning.
- Masala Collection - These are the most widely known of the indian masalas and for good reason. This collection takes the intimidation out of indian cooking. You'll go from firangi female to desi girl in no time. Garam masala - tandoori masala - madras curry powder.
- Taco Collection - Carne Asada With earthy, citrusy, and slightly spicy flavors, this blend brings a kick of jalapeno, cumin, and lime juice, perfect for steak tacos or sizzling fajitas! Al Pastor Made with Ancho and Guajillo chilli powder, this blend has a slow, smoky burn with hints of sweet pineapple & tangy citrus. Marinate thinly sliced pork or add to ground beef tacos! Pescado Verde Garlicky, citrusy, herbaceous, and a hint of heat, spoon it over any fish or seafood for the perfect fish tacos!
- Salt Collection - For this collection, we sourced three of our favorite specialty salts that are great for every day, cooking, baking, and sprinkling. If you're still using the cheapest fine grain salt from the grocery store, then its time to up your salt game. These three salts will set you on a salt path to redemption. Spices: Sicilian sea salt - Cyprus flake salt - Himalayan pink salt.
- Grill and Roast Collection - Fire up your grill and break out the meats! The grill & roast collection is here to take the guesswork out of marinades, rubs, and seasonings. Try them on vegetables! Live life on the edge! Spices: Carolina pork rub - cowboy steak rub - honey & herb rub.
- Middle Eastern Collection - A versatile collection of spices from some of the oldest cuisines in the world. These three blends hailing from the fertile crescent, make great rubs for a quick dinner or can easily be mixed with olive oil for a delicious dip. Za'atar - Berbere - Harissa.