Spicewalla - Spice and Seasoning Tins
What makes Spicewalla so different? Its simple, the sourcing, selection, and blending process is personally curated by the master of spices himself, Meherwan Irani, a 3 times James Beard nominated chef and founder of Chai Pani Restaurant Group, along with his culinary team led by chef de cuisine, James Grogan. Spicewalla can be found in the kitchens of award winning chefs throughout the country and now in your home!
These Spice and Seasoning Tins come with 2.7 to 3.7 ounces of yummy spice and seasoning delight!
- Everything Bagel Seasoning - This blend isn’t just for bagels anymore! Add a crunchy, savory kick to your favorite salads and dips. Sprinkle over roasted veggies or grilled tuna steaks to step up your dinner game. Our version of this classic seasoning really is everything. Blue poppy seeds, black sesame seeds, minced garlic, white sesame seeds, minced onion, salt, caraway seeds.
- Za-atar - Complex, zesty, tart, and floral. With sumac, sesame, cumin, and herbs, it's a quintessential spice mix of the middle east. Try it on roasted vegetables, savory yogurt sauces, or mix with olive oil to brush on flatbread. Sumac, white sesame seed, cumin powder, thyme, Mediterranean oregano, and kosher salt.
- Black Pepper - Perfect for garnishing salads or as a simple meat rub, our coarse ground black pepper falls right between table grind and cracked black pepper in terms of size and potency. It's larger grind not only enhances texture but allows for the potency of the peppercorn pack a punch with medium heat and fragrant flavour.
- Sicilian Sea Salt - Salt may be lifeblood of all cooking, but not all versions were created equal. Dried in the sun off the sunny coast of Sicily, this mineral-rich, small grain version has a clean ocean flavor and dissolves easily, making it the ideal choice for finishing delicate butter lettuce salads, light pastas, and salty-sweet desserts. Dazzlingly white, it’s harvested by hand, as it has been for centuries.
- Pickling Spice - With so many different things to pickle, this could be our most versatile spice blend yet. Pickle carrots, pickle cucumbers, pickle beets, pickle cauliflower, pickle tomatoes, pickle eggs, pickle okra, pickle watermelon... I mean seriously why wouldn't you want to experiment with fresh pickles! Just add vinegar, thank us later. Mustard Seed, Coriander, Allspice, Clove, Ginger, Crushed Red Pepper, Bay Leaf, Cinnamon and Dill Seed
- Himalayan Pink Salt - This salt isn’t just the prettiest salt out there—it’s also densely packed with minerals that make it one of the healthiest ways to add a saline kick to pretty much everything. Harvested under the Himalayan Mountains in Pakistan, the crystals get their color from a mix of more than 80 minerals. The grains are small, which means they dissolve easily, making this a great choice for seasoning salads, soups, and pastas. It also looks lovely scattered over cookies or homemade crackers.