Inspired by the great national parks, Paddywax designed a new line of soy wax candles that capture the fragrances you would experience at every park. This collection features candles inspired by the Great Smokey Mountains, Glacier, Yellowstone, Grand Canyon, and Yosemite. Each candle is hand-poured in Nashville, TN and feature a wooden wick that will fill your space with the crackling sounds of a bonfire while lit. These candles come in a beautiful textured vessel that can be used to strike a match, or repurposed once your candle is all used up.
- Cottonwood + Oak (Yosemite) - Top Notes: African Ginger, Lemon Zest, Bergamot, Crushed Black Pepper. Middle Notes: Elemi Resin, Clove Leaf, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus, Fresh Nutmeg. Base Notes: Tamboti Wood, Blackwood, Cedar, Sandalwood, Dark Teakwood.
- Maplewood + Moss (Great Smokey Mountains) - Top Notes: Muguet, Cantaloupe, Tobacco Flower. Middle Notes: Vanilla, Smoked Wood, Coumarin. Base Notes: Opopanax, Amber, Sandalwood.
- White Pine + Hemlock (Glacier) - Top Notes: Eucalyptus, Spearmint, Fresh Ozone, Pine Needles. Middle Notes: Suede, Silver Spruce, White Leather, Patchouli. Base Notes: Smoked Cedar, Fir Embers, Spiced Balsam.
- Sagbrush + Fir (Yellowstone) - Top Notes: Fresh Mountain Air Accord, Iced Citron, Pomelo Peel. Middle Notes: Monterey Pine Notes, Sequoia Needles, Red Geranium. Base Notes: Forest Moss, Red Cedarwood, Ebonywood.
- Cactus Flower + Fern (Grand Canyon) - Top Notes: Bergamot, Dewy Pear, Apple Blossom, Coconut Water. Middle Notes: Cactus Flower, Gardenia, White Peony, Aloe Vera. Base Notes: Matcha Tea, Muguet, Vanilla Bean, Bamboo.