Good Medicine Candles
Good Medicine is a collection of handmade and found objects including the Good Medicine line of small batch candles. Good Medicine candles are made in Detroit, Michigan with the finest quality fragrance oils and a soy wax blend for optimal scent throw. The small batch wax is poured into matte black vessels and then wrapped with care in a matte paper box, complete with hand-stamped recycled leather label and sealed with red paper tape. Size: 9 ounces. Burn time: 45 hours.
- Blood Orange - a complex union of tart exotic citruses with a hint of sweet juniper and spicy clove.
- Cordovan - a smoldering and heavy aroma reminiscent of rich pipe tobacco and grandfather’s worn in leather armchair.
- Fig Leaf - a fresh and green scent of fresh cut fig fruit with a slightly earthy undertone of fig leaves.
- Fir - a simple and classic green holiday scent of balsam fir needles. A fresh and green approach to holiday fragrances.
- Rose Otto - a perfect pairing of the most beautifully fragrant cut roses.
- Santalum - a contemporary and complex sandalwood fragrance with cedar accord.