Detroit Rose Candle
A City Bird customer favorite, Detroit Rose Candles are hand-poured in Detroit’s historic Eastern Market neighborhood. Each candle is made with all natural vegan-soy wax and premium fragrance oils with scents that are inspired by Michigan’s natural beauty and Detroit’s rich culture and history. Each candle is about 4” tall and has a burn time of 72 hours. Made in Detroit.
- Lavender: With bright, fresh floral and herbal notes, lavender is a clean, crisp scent that will leave you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.
- Milk + Honey: This clean scent has notes of fresh milk, with a dash of clover and a dab of honey straight from the comb. This classic scent combination is the perfect companion to a relaxing soak in the tub.
- Fig Tree: With stunning sweet, earthy, and spicy citrus notes, this ripe fig scent is a simple and romantic choice.
- Campfire: With light, sweet vanilla and marshmallow notes, and a pleasant body of smoke and wood, this popular candle conjures fall nights around the bonfire.
- Tobacco + Bay Leaf: This bright and balanced scent features peppery bay leaf and bergamot atop cedar and fresh cut tobacco.
- Cedar + Amber: A warm blend of fresh cedar wood and deep amber.