Bonnie Chocolate Bars
Fine & Raw founder Daniel Sklaar started making small-batch chocolate in a notorious Williamsburg, Brooklyn artist loft in 2007. At first he shared with friends, and then friends of friends, but soon he was biking orders around to local shops as more and more people discovered the next-level flavors of his artisanal raw chocolate. In 2012, the company moved to a skylit factory-café in Bushwick, where local artists and an increasing number of Brooklyn tourists stop by for a hot chocolate and a heady sniff of the chocolate-infused air. A true bean-to-bar facility, Fine & Raw starts with organic beans from sustainability-focused purveyors, and takes them all the way from their burlap sacks into finished chocolate bars, confections, and truffles. You will just have to try one for yourself!
- Espresso - Eating this bar is like driving your tiny convertible through the winding streets of Rome, en route to your favorite coffee spot. 70% chocolate with espresso nibs to wake up your tastebuds and make the cacao sing.
- Sea Salt - For the salted chocolate lover: welcome home. Just when you thought the chocolate couldn't get any better, a surprise salt crystal sneaks in an opens up your pallet to allow even more flavor in!
- Hazelnut - This bar is nutty and creamy and is the favorite bar of our oompaloompas. Our Bonnie line is made with 50% raw(low roast) & 50% roasted cacao for a smooth & toasty flavor.
- Ginger - Love ginger? Then you will love this 67% dark chocolate and ginger chocolate bar.
- Alderwood - The salt opens your palate, and rich dark chocolate with just a hint of alderwood smoke waltzes right in. 70% cacao bar sprinkled with just enough alderwood smoked salt to remind you of campfires and goodtimes.
- Habanero - Eating this bar will make you wish you were on the beach drinking tequilla. Made with 70% dark chocolate sprinkled with sea salt and just enough spice to make sure you’re paying attention.