Lohn was founded in 2018 by two Canadian women, Katerina Juskey and Victoria Mierzwa, who have always had an obsession with scent and its transportive powers. With an education in chemical engineering and years of experience in the beauty industry, they sought to create candles that tell a deeper story. Their mission is to create sophisticated, high-quality candles at an approachable price that evoke a time, a place, a journey. All of their candles are handmade by a small team of makers in a 2,000 square foot studio located just outside of Toronto, Ontario. Their blend of organic coconut and soy wax allows their candles to burn clean and slow, and fill your space with scent, and solidify with a smooth finish. Every candle is made with a cotton wick, hand poured into a printed glass or stamped ceramic vessel, and packaged beautifully with recyclable materials.
- DYM (Spruce & Woodsmoke) - fresh spruce, sweet birch, deep cedar, and whispers of pine, surrounded by aromatic woodsmoke.
- ERDE (Amber & Vetiver) - deep cedar, spicy-sweet nutmeg, ripe fig, fresh vetiver, all grounded by golden amber.
- FEU (Cardamom & Coconut) - spicy cardamom, cozy vanilla, creamy coconut, hints of cedarwood for fireside warmth, and a whisper of toasty amber.
- Lato (Lemon & Tonka Bean) - sunny lemon, warm tonka bean, a dash of bergamot and orange, with a tropical kick of hibiscus.
- Happiest B-Day - delicious fig and juicy red currant meet sparkling orange zest and creamy sandalwood. Inside you'll find confetti, a birthday card and a matchbook filled with birthday candle matchsticks.