Spicewalla - Drink Tins
Regular price $11.00
What makes Spicewalla so different? Its simple, the sourcing, selection, and blending process is personally curated by the master of spices himself, Meherwan Irani, a 3 times James Beard nominated chef and founder of Chai Pani Restaurant Group, along with his culinary team led by chef de cuisine, James Grogan. Spicewalla can be found in the kitchens of award winning chefs throughout the country and now in your home!
These beverage spice tins are 2.5"W x 2.3"H and holds 2.7 to 3.7 ounces of yummy spice delight!
- Golden Milk - Treat yourself to liquid gold! This tasty turmeric drink is packed with antioxidants and the warm flavors of ginger, nutmeg, and roasted coriander. In a small pot, add 1 teaspoon to 1 cup of milk or dairy-free alternative. Simmer for 3 minutes and enjoy! Turmeric, cinnamon, ginger, black pepper, nutmeg, roasted coriander.
- Chai Masala - Unlike your normal drive-thru chai, this blend is inspired by Indian street flavors: heavier on the ginger and cardamom, lighter on the cinnamon. Mix it directly in a cup of your favorite black tea to your preferred strength and enjoy! Ginger, cinnamon, green cardamom, black pepper, clove, and allspice.
- Chai Pani Ginger Chai - Straight off the Chai Pani menu, the warming flavours of black tea, cut ginger, and whole cardamom make this Ginger Chai a soothing bevy that is comfort in a cup! To recreate this Chai Pani fave, bring 1 cup of milk, 1 cup water, a splash of half & half, & 1 Tbs of the blend to a simmer. Strain into your best mug, sweeten to your liking, and enjoy!
- Classic Hot Chocolate - We all love creamy, dreamy, hot chocolate, and with a comforting dash of cinnamon it only gets cozier! Beat some into a gooey brownie batter, add a spoonful to your coffee for a super quick morning mocha, or dust a bit on top of a festive tiramisu. Seriously, doesn’t chocolate make everything better?
- Mexican Hot Chocolate - It’s not just that crackling fireplace turning up the heat, silly - it’s our Mexican hot chocolate! Spicy and sweet, you’ll see why this taste bud-tantalizing treat’s been a favorite for over 4 thousand years. Who knew history was so delicious?