Northern Nail Polish
Treat yourself to some "me time" with these beautiful nail polishes from Traverse City based, Northern Nail Polish! Each polish is 10-toxin-free, pregnancy and child safe, and made with natural and vegan ingredients. They are chip-resistant, long lasting, do not stain, and are easily removed with their natural soy nail polish remover. Available in an array of colors, most of which are Michigan inspired!
- America's High Five: Frosted peachy pink.
- Arch Rock: Sheer neutral tone.
- Belle Isle: Shimmer almost pink.
- Cherry Festival: True red creme.
- Euchre: Card suits glitter.
- Fordite: Detroit's Agate: Colorful glitters.
- It's So Grand: Light mint green creme.
- Lake Huron: True blue creme.
- Leland Blue: Turquoise Creme.
- M-185: Gray creme
- Michigan Lighthouses: Iridescent opal.
- Midwest is Best: Yellow Creme.
- Petoskey Stone: Holographic Taupe.
- Sleeping Bear: Taupe creme.
- Lake Superior Agate: Rust Red-Brown Creme.